Conrad London St. James

Overview / Design Response

Conrad London St. James is located in the heart of Westminster. The extensive redevelopment has been led by award winning architects & interior designers Dexter Moren Associates, converting Queen Anne’s Chambers, a former government building, into a luxury hotel. Located alongside New Scotland Yard and the Ministry of Justice, the property was originally built in the 1800’s as a hospital and more recently was used as office space with retail outlets along the ground floor. Dexter Moren Associates started working on the project in 2006 and have completely transformed the building into a luxury hotel, achieving a modern and coherent design within the constraints of the property’s disjointed 19th Century structure.

Tags